Monday 15 April 2013

150413 ~ ♥

My blob still hasnt come..
Fuck.
But i havent done anything i shouldnt have.. So its like, i have no reason to be late..
Aish.
Im beginning to think i have teenage menopause.. ><"
And i was like, 'dad, i think i have teenage menopause' and he went 'ding dee lai' which translated into english is like.. 'calm down, itll be okai' kinda thing..
And thing is, the last time he said that to me was when TC didnt contact me that week..
And he said 'ding dee lai, kui wui wun lei gehh' which translates to 'dont worry, hell look for you.'
And so the last time my dad said that phrase.. What i predicted happened..
So i guess i have teenage menopause.
Great.
Fuck.

All TC had to do was prove me wrong and i wouldnt have teenage menopause now T_T
FUCK MY LIFEEEEE.
Why didnt you look for me?
I miss you.
I really, really, miss you.

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages