Sunday 16 June 2013

160613 ~ ♥

Hey bloggy, few days no see! (Ahahah i believe the correct term is long time no see, but it hasnt actually been that long, only a few days! ^^)

TODAY IS DADDYS DAYYYY!
Happy fathers day to the best daddy in the whole entire world!



Hahahha this is his 'silly face' =p
SEE HIS BLUE EYES?!
Arent they cool?
Since the day i was born, my daddy has been my hero.
There is no other word to describe him, apart from hero.
There has not been one day where he hasnt been there for me.
Im pretty sure that during the whole 20 years of my life, hes gotten angry at me only twice.
And by angry, i mean raised his voice..
He is the best person that i know, and will ever know, with the biggest heart in this world.
I hope that my future husband will be everything that my daddy is to me, to our future children.
Or maybe even half.. I wont be greedy, half is enough seeing as nobody will be as perfect as my daddy i guess ^^
I know you know this already daddy, cos i tell you all the time, but il say it once more here: I love you 

On another note, I have a confession!
Today, i miss XF..
Its not that i dont miss TC.. Its just that i miss XF too..
Awks..
It makes me feel really horrible that im missing two different boys at once, ottokae? ><"
But like, that doesnt make me a terrible person does it?
I dont know what to think.. Especially when XF is so bipolar with me, and hes sucha little pussy sometimes T_T
Like.. I think i miss him because we havent spoken much lately, cos hes been revising, and maybe his presence is lacking in my life?
But then.. I never cared that much before?
So im not sure whether theres something there, or whether its just cos we have been speaking a lot in the past few months and so now i consider talking to him like a regular thing, so thats why i miss it?
I HAVE NO CLUE OMG ><"
WHAT DO I DO WITH MY LIFE?!
And then im not sure whether i miss TC, or whether i just miss him cos he sent me a damn snapchat today *sigh*
Its like, i thought you said you didnt wanna talk to me as much cos you didnt want me to get the wrong idea?
And yeah, i told you that we could just be friends, but dont snapchat me all the time then..
And then its like, sometimes you snapchat me like a madman, and then sometimes, you dont reply to my snapchats at all, and its like, are you treating me mean to keep me keen?
Are you just being a massive dick?!
And you havent texted me or spoken to me for ages, and its just like, what is my life *sigh*
And like, why do i even care really..?
But i do..
And i am a dumbass and a half, cos for some reason, i stupidly thought that you only sent me that snapchat, but OBVIOUSLY, it was just a chain snapchat HAAAA.
ME SO STUPIDDD!
And anyways, for some reason, i dont wanna watch your snapchat, i dont know why.. I just dont wanna see your face today, but theres that massive one by my snapchat thing reminding me that youre there T_T
And stupid Mr Bean's Holiday is on tv, and i know how much you love that movie!
I have that on my laptop cos you loved it so much that when you came to Bham that time, you downloaded it so we could watch it together..
And another dumb thing, when i was writing the last line of the happy fathers day message to my dad above, i thought of you cos you used to always say that to me.
Thats how much we loved each other.
Fuuuuck.
Why am i reminded of you every time i manage to not think/forget about you?
And it sucks, cos the majority of the time, youre the one who reminds me you exist.
Maybe you should let me forget about you, maybe its for the best if i just forget that you were ever a part of my life.
HA, who am i kidding? Of course i couldnt forget you, i couldnt forget you for shit.
But maybe it is for the best if i just dont speak to you, dont hear from you, and dont see you.
Maybe that way, il be able to get over you and move on like i need to.
Because im pretty sure that youve done all that already.

Over and OUTTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages