Tuesday 25 February 2014

250214 ~ ♥

I never thought that id be lucky enough to experience what I'm experiencing right now.
Those who are lucky enough to experience love should really treasure it, because it will be the most indescribable emotion/feeling, that you will ever feel.
You know when you think that you're not good enough for anyone, that theres noone out there for you, that noone could possibly want to be with you out of all people?
Just know that even if you think this, theres always light at the end of the tunnel, your guy/girl will come, and when they do, the wait will have been worth it, because patience is a virtue, and good things come to those who wait.

There are so many things that i could say about him, about us.
But as i sit here, i realise that i would be typing forever.
There are literally just too many things that i could say and write.

I can't really sum into words how he makes me feel, but in the least amount of words possible, i can tell you that for now, he's the one.
And by that, i mean, forever.
That word can be scary, forever, if you think about it, thats a hella long time.. But its true, thats really how i feel.
And regardless of how he feels, and whether he feels the same, i know that my feelings are real.
People who have been married for years and years will say, she doesnt know what true love is, how does she know he's the one?
But, you know when you can just tell?
Thats how i feel.
Every waking (and sleeping) moment spent with him is the happiest moment.
When he tells me that i come before everyone else, that outta everyone in this world, I'm the most important.. I can't even begin to describe how that makes me feel.

Its like when he holds my hand when were walking along, it feels like he's gonna bring me somewhere good, no matter where it is.
Its like i know he'll guide me good places.
And i feel safer with him than I've ever felt with anyone else, when he cuddles me in bed, when I'm lying in his arms on our phones, when were sat there and he's playing guitar and I'm singing along, or just when were sat there doing nothing, i feel like I'm in the best place possible.
Its like all i want him to be happy. His happiness > My happiness.
This is a lame ass post T_T IM SO GAY OMG AKfHAAUGEAA ><"

Is it possible to find yourself, literally, your exact same self, in someone else?
Because thats what I've managed to find.
He is literally me, in male form, is that possible?!
We laugh at the same stupid things, we have the same stupid sense of humour, everyone else thinks were bat shit mental hahaha, but honestly, we don't give a shit, and its great, that i can be myself around someone, and they're themselves around me.
And I'm happy because I'm the first person (so he says, and so il believe) that he's ever opened up to like this, and it actually makes me feel really privileged, to know that he trusts me so much.
Of course, we have slight differences, some of our morals are different, but then its like, they're so different, were two halves and then we make a whole?
Like how i like to post pictures of us on instagram, and he doesnt like to do that, but then he loves pda, and i don't, and its like, were the same but different, AND I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE IT.
I guess you'd have to be me, or him, to understand just what its like to be us..

Ahhhh, he makes me feel like the luckiest girl in this world ^^"
And its so lame, cos i say this stuff, and its CRINGEY AF, and it makes me wanna punch a wall to feel manlier, but then at the same time, i mean every single word, and i love it *sigh*
Im just so freaking happy with him, BLAHHAIHGAIAFBABAUBFA, GAAAYYYYYY.

Basically bloggy, all i wanted to say was, hi, how are you? And that, heres my update, because i haven't updated for a long time, its been a great 4.5 months with Ben, so I've been a bit busy, SORRY!
Il try and update more in the future ^^
I CANT BELIEVE ITS ALREADY NEARLY THE END OF FEBRUARY 2014! FML ITS GONE SO QUICKLY WAAA.
Im getting old, 22 this year.. Holy moly i am ancient..
Im already like, a quarter way through my life (if i get to live till 80 that is..)

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages