Saturday 12 December 2009

121209 <3 x

Firstly, Happy Bithday Mai - Po!
Hope you have an amazing day and that you get everything you wished for :D

Havent blogged much recently, i guess there hasnt been much for me to blog about...

This new layout is confusing me..
Bare no buttons or anything
Plus, it says, if you dont wanna read it, just leave LOL
Fail..
And i dunno how to edit anything... =[
But allow having to search the whole fucking internet just for a blog skin..
I just cee bee ayy :D

Lifes been pretty blandd latelyy
The same thing happens everydayy
But i guess thats cool with me, im happy enough =]
My birthday and Christmas are soo closeee!
Im sooo excited its untrue ^^
I just wish it would come sooner

Christmas is soo amazing i swear.
Everythings amazing.
AHHH.
Its all just so amazing.
Hahaha <3

It was so awkward todayyy ><
Ahhhhh
Diew meee =[

Dont you wish life was simpler?
Like in those chick flicks, when you have like a confusing part
But then everything ends happily..
Whens the happy part coming?

Come on its Christmas,
Dont you know its Christmas?
Oh, hold on its Christmas,
Dont you know its Christmas?

Give me your hand,
And il give you mine.
Hug me my love,
Doo dee doo dee dah.

Give me your hand, come on follow me,
To my Winter Wonderland.

Work load is piling up again..
I should get started.. ><
So...

OVER AND OUTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages