Sunday 13 December 2009

131209 <3 x

Im really stupid.
When you think you know someone, think theyre amazing, that theyre different, that theyd never hurt you...
Yeah... i was wrong.

You know when you like someone so much, and then it all just comes crashing down...

When you think theyre different, your most probably so wrong.
But you give it a chance because they make you happy and you hope that you make them happy.

But apparently everything i did, was done the wrong way.

I really liked you,
And I would have done anything for you,
So Im sorry that i hurt you,
But i really thought that we could've been something...
Me and you.

I just made that up as well =_="
Thats how fudged my brain is...

Why is it, that every time, you feel like you are so happy, everything can just fall to pieces, just like THAT.
Its not easy to fall for someone, and its even harder to pick yourself up after youve been hurt.
Whenever you fall for someone, you think its amazing, that they like you back...
Nothing goes your way in the end.

Things change in the space of 2 minutes..
Thats how long it took today.
2 minutes and it was all gone.
Just like THAT.

Ive been so happy for the past month and a bit...
And my moods just gone.
I keep checking my phone, and theres nothing there...
I miss him already...
I know i shouldnt, but i do.

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages