Friday 1 January 2010

010110 <3 x

HAPPY NEW YEAR <3

I know i havent blogged for agesss, but i guess, new year, new start right?!

I hope everyone HAD an AMAZING year <3
I hope everyone HAS an AMAZING new yearr <3
To all those that have been here with me throughout 2009.
To all those that I've met in 2009.
To all those that have played a huge part in my life in 2009.
Lets all look forward to 2010 TOGETHER.

Starting with those who I've loved for ages and will carry on loving:

Kerry Liu
Kirsty Liu
Karmen Luong
Ethan Wong.

Those who have been there for me in the past, and even though things have changed, they were there for me:
Carrie Hau
Amy Liu
Bianca Tam
Ash Man
Xav Fung.

Those who i met in 2009 that now mean so much to me:

The Central Family:
Kacheok Cheong
Keith Ly
Troy Abey
Ken Law
Risa Ogura
Mel Tang
Shirlene Tsang
Alex Au
Jordan Fernandez
Jimmy Tham
Jessii Wong
Cindy Ly
Justin Tang
Ellen Huon.

The ones i met during Summer 2009:
KC Cheong
KY Choo

Masa Matsunaga
Kelvin Huynh
Alfred Lau
Jason Ho
Andrew Hoang
Kevin Yip

RayRay Liu
Rex Deguzman
Catrina Tsang
Melody Chan
Reece Dublin
Anthony Lai
Anthony Tran
Andrew Palombo
Amin 'Stars'
Blake Ferreira
Max 'Pegasus'
Iona 'Tamagotchi'
Jon 'Sho Stars'.

The ones i met late 2009:
Adrian Chua
Adrian Chiu
Bea Marron
Borui Feng
Richard Nguyen.

The ones i met at a new school:
Alaine Sung
Alex Best
Rosie Knott.

The ones that I've known for 5 years:
Shivani Kumar
Sheromi Jogaratnam
Tulsi Patel
Ailis Brennan
Holly Allen.

See you all in 2010! <3>


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages