Friday 22 January 2010

220110 ♥ x

Mui mui reminded me that i aint blogged for like.. ever..
Which is really bad..
Well not really, haha, but bad enough, seeing as its cos ive been focussing on Hi, My Sweetheart too much..
Hmm, my eyes are so tired now
Headaches as well, BUT LIFE MUST GO ON.
And next up is Brown Sugar Machiato ;]
Although it doesnt look as good as HMS...

Anyways, school has been long these days.
Just finished exams..
Maybe thats why i havent been blogging for so long.
Kinda missed it
Blehh, stuff has been kinda dry recently, nothings really happening..
Its all the same..
So blanddd.
Gosh, kill mee.

I think its always the case though, you do something, get into the routine of it, do it all the time, constantly, but not everyday like school, love it for a while, then it gets too routine, and your just like..
Then you change.

I think it happens with everyone.
See thats the thing, with school, you dont get tired of the routine cos your SO used to it..
I dunno, makes sense to me.

I have three books to read...
And a buncha maths to do..
Might go start that nowwwww.

Btw, Ellen Mui Mui, I Heart You.

Over and OUTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages