Tuesday 1 March 2011

010311 ♥ x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX BEST.
I LOVE YOU.
I already wrote you like a 7 page long text, WHICH YOU COMPLANED ABOUT
I HOPE YOU HAD AN AMAZING DAY, and enjoyed my doughnut!
It was beautiful no?! :D

And me and TC are like, back to liking each other.
Were odd children.
So the aftermath which was a mess sorted itself out.
Which is good :)
Tuesday free today was good ^^
I spent time with TC and TM.
It was good! :D
I love it when TC hugs me ^^
Its like, an amazingly good hug
And we were waiting for TM a couple of times and wed be holding hands and like, hehh :)
And TM's actually like a 6 year old kid hahaha ^^
Imma happy bunny.
And im glad i make him happy too, the silly munchkins all like, smiley again, its good.
Does that make me sound big headed?
Like i make him smiley, i dont really mean that, but he was all smiley today!
Heh :)
And AS and MG were properly watching us hug T_T
Odd perverted children.
Awkward turtle.. ><

LOL AT MG TODAY
Singing FLOWER INCANTATION!
HAHAHAHAHHAHA
I actually know the words now...
Im not gonna lie.
Its actually ridiculous, ive been singing it all day now T_T

Aish..
Im so tired, and my hairs proper greasytings today.
Its cos like, im nearly blobbed, and you when youre blobbed your hormones go funnys?
But at least i dont turn into a monster and get some odd mood changes LOL
ITS ALL AS' FAULT MAN.
SHES BARE BLOBBED AND SHES LIKE SYNCING ME COS WERE ALWAYS TOGETHER!
LOOL!
Cos you know when girls are always together, their hormones sync and so they blob at the same time?
Yeahhh.
So now blob hormones are entering and they make my hair greasier easier.
Its just unfunny.
LOL ^^
Yet im still laughing... i must be in a good mood...

Mmm, im sleepy...
I used over 3100 texts in February.
Jeez..
NIGHTTT!

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages