Sunday 27 February 2011

270211 ♥ x

Its already the second last day of February!
ALREADY.
AHHH.
Im so freaking emotional AND IM NOT EVEN BLOBBED.
AS is though >:]
Second day, do i sound like a stalker?!
WELL SHE TOLD MEEE!
Shes even more emotional and shes bare like a monsterrrrrrrr D= <3
SHES LIKE, RARARARAR ^^
Hahahaaa :)

Its so fucking messed upp.
My life is a mess.
FUDGE POOS.

Okaii, so what was i meant to talk about?
OH YEAH!
I was meant to blog about Thursday :)

Thursday was the birthday party of my beautiful AB, shes not 18 till the 1st though, shes still young for another day :)
So me and AS wake up at like 12 and eat some lunch rarar, KEBABBBBTINGSSS.
Were fat, AND WHAT.
Then we start bumming about not really doing much
Then i get really organised and start packing my stuff and ironing my clothes >:]
Cos im just THAT cool.

Ummm, so then me and AS get to the party at 5 and we get ready with AB and stuff :)
We took lots of pictures and so on so forth ^^
Its us, of course were gonna take loads of pictures.
RK arrives around 6:30?
Star whipping the Malibu outtttt, WHATS NEWWW?! :D
RK's bought Smirnoff Ice, but i didnt have any.
AB was all: "ITS NOT FAIR, IM MEANT TO BE THE HOTTEST, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
Idiot, she looked soooo hot <3
Then at 7, TM arrived with beer and he helped me blow up the balloons, which can i say, people stepped on and burst in the first like, hour T_T
Others started arriving after and im like, nearly as tall as JF!
Turns out hes a lot taller than i thought o.O
Cos i had like 4 inch heels on and he was still taller than me! o.O

Then the party properly starts lalala and TC's bare in some next mood.
I offered them drink but theyre like nooooo, corr fine thennn!
Then me and JF went outside with TM and TC was outside
He gave me some attempted hug cos he said hed hug me at AB's beforehand.
Then i insulted him, cant remember with what LMAO
Then he walked away so i walked after him, and we ended up sitting on the curb.
Were talking, laughing, and just sitting there like, comfortable in the silence and then suddenly hes holding my hand...
Whilst other people are there as well...
Im like whutttt?
And then RK comes out and shes pissed and shes like: "TC, KISS HERRRR!"
Oh cringeeeee, we were both like, awkward turtle...
LMAO
So were like, anyway moving on...

Then we walked inside and sat on the benchy thing by the door and AB came and sat next to me :)
Me and TC were holding hands and people were properly asking if we were together, we'd both say no, but like he said, we looked like the exact opposite.
Then we walked outside again and we sit on the curb again.
We were talking, and i guess its a good thing that we were able to like, get time to talk properly inna sense.
Then suddenly we kissed?
I dont even know how it happened, it just did.
And we both pulled away and im like, this is bad...
And hes like, it is.
But then, we end up doing it again?
And again after that?
Thing is, it felt right.
And like TC said, if we didnt feel something, then surely we wouldnt have kept doing it..
Then i stuck my tongue out at him and he stuck his tongue out at me and our tongues like touched, hahaha, it was kinda cute.
JS was like, YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE, hahaha, it was kinda awkward.
Then theres freddy the frog omggg!
IT WAS A SQUASHED FROG ON THE ROAD, REALLY REALLY FLAT ><
And TC bought me to see it, its guts were all spilled everywhere =s
And then i wanted to take a picture and TC like bent over me and like, took a picture of it with me, it was so saddddd!
We ended spending like 2 hours together outside.

Then it comes to TC, FH, AS and JF going homeeee.
I came down in my pjs and i was hopping around inna sleeping bag >:]
TC put his arm around my waist and he smiled at me.
Then when he left, we hugged, it felt weird hugging him.
Even after kissing him, i dunno.
Maybe cos we used to always hug and then we stopped for ages.
Ahhhhhh.

The aftermath is now really messy.
Were both confused, and he doesnt know what he wants.
I have a feeling this isnt gonna go in my favour again, but its not like i had expected the kiss to happen anyways, so i guess i didnt even see an aftermath coming.

I just know it felt right and that theres something between us.
It felt right.
Ahhhhhhhhh ><
Something that feels so right shouldnt be so wrong.
2 people who have this attraction shouldnt be at such a disadvantage.
We talked about a lotta stuff, but il blog about that tomorrow, i gotta sleep.
School tomorrow, i cba.
Aish, nighttt.

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages