Sunday 19 June 2011

190611 ♥ x

MH came over today to revise business.
I know my case studies, so hopefully, everything will be okai.

Today, im feeling pretty down.
I didnt cry in so many days, and now, im just like crying.
I feel so freaking lonely.
For no reason.
Its like im falling apart.
For no reason.
Eurgh.
I dont even know how to describe it.
Its like, i have this stone on my heart which i cant get out and its just resting there.
It doesnt hurt, but somethings not right.
TC's been pretty busy recently.
Today, i think i got less than 10 texts all together.
I know i shouldnt expect anything more, but its human nature for a girlfriend to want her boyfriend to talk to her.
Having said that, i dont really expect him to talk to me lots right now cos he has some pretty big exams coming up.
I dont really expect much atm.
But it feels good to feel loved.

I kinda want my dad to come home early from work, just so i can just cry to him.
Obviously, me and TC are still strong, and were still us.
Dont get me wrong :)
Im feeling pretty emotional today, its like its all getting on top of me again.
It shouldnt, its my last exam tomorrow.
I should be freaking estatically happy.
But im not all that excited.
Im not all that "WOOO!"

My boyfriends pretty confident with his maths exams, i know hes gonna do well.
Cant wait for him to tell me he aced it after his exams over :)
It makes me feel so selfish, wanting to be with him, when his exas are so important.
I.feel.so.freaking.selfish.
It must be hard for him, all these difficult subjects and having to ace those exams.
Arghhh... i cant get my feelings out.
I dunno why.
Seriously, that rock is not budging, EURGH.
I just want it to move the fedge away.
Just GET LOST.

I know hes the one for me, and i know im the one for him, and i just gotta wait it out a bit longer.
But how long is longer? :(

Tomorrow, his C4 exams in the morning, meaning hell be leaving school straight after his exam to revise physics.
My exams not till the afternoon, but il be there bright and early to revise.
But i doubt hell see me.
Hes pretty busy.
Maybe after his physics exam on tuesday, he can see me :)
Cos his next ones not till Monday.
Maybe if im lucky..
If i had a choice, wed be together everyday :)
He told me that he wanted to just be with me forever, and if were lucky, thats the way its gonna be :)
Now and forever <3
So i guess i just needa stop being so emotional, meh.
I think i just needed to get this off my chest :)

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages