Tuesday 25 October 2011

251011 ♥ x

He asked if he could post a picture onto her wall.
I said fine.
I don't want him to not do it just cos of me so i said fine.
Then he figured out that i was meh about it, so he's like, you sound sad.
I was like, no, you can do it, i don't mind.
He's like, i can't be bothered anymore, i don't wanna do it anymore.
Im like, you don't have to not do it just cos of me, if you wanna do it, do it, you don't have to askkk.
And now were not really talking, just sat here.
Meh.
Ffs.
Now i feel like some shitass girlfriend.
Ohhhh gayyyyy.

Over and OUTTTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages