Tuesday 25 October 2011

251011 ♥ x

All in all, todays been a pretty mediocre/sucky day.
Im sad.
I think I'm really disappointed.
I don't think I've been this disappointed for a long time.
Im not disappointed at himmm, I'm just disappointed because i won't be able to see him throughout december.
I knew it was gonna be hard, but not this hard.

But thing is, I'm scared.
Im scared that him not coming to see me is the start of something again.
Like, I'm just scared that well drift thats all.
Every time we drift, i just wanna die.
Its like a whole part of me is missing.
If anything, il go and see him.
Il go to sheffield every week just to see him.
Id do it.

I just wanna see him smile, i wanna see him happy.
Am i being a demanding girlfriend?
Wanting to see him all the time?
Am i being greedy?

Please don't let something bad happen, please.
I need this boy in my life.
Please don't let him let go.

Its like, i know he won't, but i just hate seeing him stressed.
Him being stressed means him being all sad.
God i hate seeing him sad :(
Hes all 'meh' and 'eurgh and its just not him.

I just wanna see him and give him a massive hug.
I want everything to be okai.
I love him too much for him not to stay :(
Please make him happy again, pleaseee.

Over and OUTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages