Wednesday 1 May 2013

010513 ~ ♥

BLOGGYYY!
Can you believe that its already May?!
Time flies like a madman these days..
I think its cos im getting older, it seems like the older i get, the faster time seems to fly by.
Days go by so quickly and im starting to get worried, im getting old bloggy! ><"

The weathers starting to get really good, but im stuck inside because i have work to do!
No time for me to procrastinate!
Help me.. My deadlines are seriously looming over me!
I have one week to write about 10,000 words.
Yeah, you read that right, 4 zeros.
KILL ME PLEASE.
BUT, at least this time im starting early and not leaving it last minute!
It seems that ive finally learnt from my mistakes!
Although.. Maybe ive just been doing work to take my mind off TC, which hey, is a good thing! :)
I finally get what he meant when he said he had to do things to keep his mind off me, because working really does keep your mind off things!
Last night when i was writing my Haiku, i did it wrong *CRY*
I had worked so hard on it, and even though it didnt exactly take me a long period of time, i was really proud of it!
Wanna hear it? =p


Winter’s Arrival

Winds cut into me,
Whilst knocking me down;
Rendering me mute.

Raindrops pummel me
Like a spear piercing my core;
My heart beats acute.

Noises surround me,
A roar of sound in my ear;
However minute.

Thoughts frustrate me
As the darkness takes over;
No time for dispute.

Words rip right through me,
I finally understand;
This here ends the route.

Hahahaa so this is my piece of work!
I was supposed to write a Haiku but apparently a haikus not meant to have more than one stanza..
Awkward..
Sooo, as you can see, im putting my life into words at this point, which is why i was so proud of it i think, like i was able to put my feelings into words so it was a good feeling!
FUELLING THEM INTO SOMETHING POSITIVE!
So then anyways, haikus are meant to be nature and emotions put together and combined, so i did just that, personifying emotions as nature! :)
Well anyways, then i had to start all over again, so i took some of those ideas and turned it into a sonnet!

Winter's Arrival

It is known that Winter is an ice queen,
A frosty look, gleams wicked in her eyes,
She adds white all around and makes a scene,
Whilst putting all things she sees in disguise.
Everywhere there are trees, naked, and bare,
And as she glides through, admiring her work,
It is obvious she shows little care,
For she wears not a smile, but a smirk.
Once a year, the world is plunged into cold,
The sun hibernates and becomes unknown,
Darkness takes over if the truth be told;
But of course our earth is only a loan.
For when the Spring comes, the Ice Queen will leave,
And once again, warmth is what we receive.

Mmm.. Im not as proud of this one..
Simply because the emotions just werent there..
Buttt, yeahh, so its about winter, but its also about how in the world, not everything is good, but there will always be a light at the end of the darkness! :)

But basically, the reason for telling you about my work is that, i realised that if im working, then i dont think about TC HALF as much!
When i was working last night, trying to find rhymes and make my rhyme scheme work for my haiku, i was so in the zone that i was just writing and it was all flowing out!
Then when i was struggling with the sonnet, i was trying so hard and pushing myself to make it work!
Its like i had no time to think about him, and when i realised that, i was just so happy!
And ive bought so many books recently, so imma read them all and educate myself, and hopefully il think about him less that way as well!
I want to do well, hopefully these poems are okai bloggy..
Im not writer, and i know these arent amazingly good quality poems, but i hope that theyre good enough.
Wish me luck!

Anyways, now that ive stopped showing you my work, i thought id tell you that im listening to Lawson whilst im blogging!
Those songs are just like my life gurus haha!
Its like they describe my life and feelings!
But yeah, i should go do some work nowww! ><"
I think my bloggings been a bit broken and my words havent really made sense, but MEH, I CANT BE LITERATE ALL THE TIME! ><"
AND ALSO, why is TC whatsapping me back?
Like even when i dont say anything that requires an answer.
Stopppp.
Like, ottokaeee bloggy?!
What is my life?! *hmph* ><"
Just dont reply to me okai?
Maybe youre trying to make me feel better, and like you feel bad if you dont reply to me, but unless you really want to talk to me, dont reply ><"

Over and OUTTTTTTTTT



About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages