Sunday 5 May 2013

050513 ~ ♥

Awww its just so nice when people who you treat as your best friends dont even respond to you when you're feeling left out.
Like, i get it, i was an add on to their group, i completely get that.
They probably just tolerated me cos i started being with TC, and now that were not together anymore, they dont have to invite me to their group things, i get that.
But like.. At least when i show that im upset about it, dont just ignore me..
Like.. I thought we were friends..
JF pretended like i didnt say anything and just kept changing the subject.
FH and KL1 both didnt text back.
KL1 im especially surprised at just cos shes supposed to be like my bestest best friend ><"
I dunno..
I dont really know what to think.
TC, well, obviously i didnt say anything about it to him, cos were not talking remember?
Were just back to square one, where were not talking and hes completely fine, and im dying again T_T
GREAT.
And just why would FH keep sending me snapchats of TC..
Like thats just so uncool, like i know i know, we told him that we were friends again, but even if we are friends again, like FH knows im not over him, those snapchats just arent working for me..
Fudging hate my fudging life.
For fudge sakes.

Maybe i should do some work to take my mind off it..
EURGHHH ><"
I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS.

Over and OUTTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages