Thursday 29 May 2014

290514

Hii bloggyy,

I am currently sat in a room full of computer science students..
BL is a comp sci student right? Sooo im like silently keeping him company ^^
I can sit through some comp sci jokes that i dont understand, but i think im really dreading tomorrow..
Sometimes i really wished i did the same subject as him, or was as smart as him, because then it would mean that i could be there when he comes out of his last exam. Id be there the moment he feels like all the stress is gone, or when hes hi-fiving and hugging his coursemates cos theyre DONE.
I cant help him revise, or help him in any way..
Seriously bloggy, i feel like i bring nothing to our relationship.. Im just dumb T_T
I just gotta kinda give silent support, but honestly, whats that gonna do for him?
Nothing.
I feel helplessss, and its soooo stupid that i wish i could be like everyone who can help him, cos i cant..
Lol this is dumb.
I dunno.. Sometimes i feel like were worlds apart when it comes to academics, and i mean, its not all bad, but i think i just wanna be there fort he moment he comes outta that exam.
Kinda sucks..
I mean, i have work anyways, so maybe its dumb.. But still, this seems like something important, like an important moment in his life.
Maybe its greedy of me to wanna share his important moments, but i dunno, thats just how my brain thinks.
IM SO DUMB.
And cos i have work, i dont see him till after, but then he has work.. Sooo i dont see him until hours later.
By then, his initial excitement about being finished with exams is gonna be gone.
Meh i dunno, maybe im just being dumbbbb, thats probably it tbh.
Im also typing onnan iPad, which means its actually quite long to type on here haha ^^"
I think that my wisdom tooth pain is making me crazy or something.

Okai imma go bloggy, before my brain dies and spews even more crazy talk.
My ipads also on 8% cos ive been here for about 7 hours and ive just had my ipad to keep me company.
So its gonna die any time soon!

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTT
About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages