Sunday 23 August 2009

22.08.09

Somethings happened
I dont know how to take this as...
Good or bad
Blehhhh

Haagen Daaz has been eaten...
So i guess i can take it as bad? D=
Omgshhhhh

The levels sunk to 90% outta the 100% that was there before
On my scale i mean, not on the entire scale, that would be mental
I wanna rise to the surface quickly
Its driving me insane

My mates have a thing with mentioning him which starts me thinking ><
Cos usually, i wouldve forgotten till they mentioned it
During the day, i think about it about 7 or 8 times
Yeah, thats roughly it

Wow... Getta life =_="
That face is being used too much by me nowadays
It really depresses me..
Emo timesss ¬.¬
LOL

Today. all in all, was a good day though
Hung out with people who i lovee <3
And new friends obviously =]

Karmen.Luong

Bianca.Tam
Keith.Ly
Kacheok.Cheong
Ash.Man
Anthony.Tran
RayRay.Liu
Anthony.Lai
Blake.Fereirra
Kc.Cheong
Ky.Choo
Andrew.Hoang
Troy.Abey

Peter.To
Eric.Wong
Leo.Cheng
Andrew.P
Jimmy.Tham
Iona.Tamagotchi

Masa.Matsunaga
Joey.Huynh


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages