Wednesday 26 August 2009

25.08.09

Today, i realised something...
It kinda woke me up, not that i didnt realise it before
But today, it was just like a slap in the face

Ive always thought that everything happens for a reason, and that what goes around comes around, but a friend told me today that you can change what is planned for you.
I realised that hes right to a limit, but seeing as its planned for you already, then shouldnt you just do whats planned for you?

Even without someone for me to love in a relationship, there are my friends who i love
They have been there for me throughout...
When i was happy, when i was sad, when i was confused, and every other feeling there is to feel
I wish to thank them all for being so amazing and for just being a part of my life
I dont think they understand how glad i am that i met them and that i cant possibly explain in words or show in actions how much they mean to me

I can say without hesitation, that without them, i would not be the person i am today
I think that everyone changes everyday
Definitely getting older by the second...
Even if you cant feel it, you know that it is happening, and only when you stop to think about it, you dont realise it

Ive also come to realise that the ones who care about you are the ones who support you in everything you do, say or think
The ones who dont give a shit, are the ones you need to seriously reconsider

Earlier this year, i wouldnt think that it was possible to put your trust in people so easily
Last year, I trusted people and i got hurt for it, so i naturally thought that people just couldnt be trusted
I can admit that i trust people too easily, but i have met some amazing people who i have learnt to put my trust into because i know that they are different.

Thinking back to my dad saying that if i could pick it up, i could let it go, the percentage has gone down to 85%
I still stick to the fact that as long as hes happy, then so am i
My friends have said that is it worth living off his happiness?
That if hes never happy then neither will i be?
But i think that this isnt living someone elses happiness, its learning to do what you think right.

Id like to thank people who have stuck by me for so long...
They dont realise that theyre the ones that have made me gain strength in everything i do
When im hurt, they worry about me and stick up for me because thats what real friends do.

"Strangers stab you in the front, a friend stabs you in the back, a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best mates are ready with a knife to stab them mother fuckers right back"
Thats how best mates should be, maybe without the violence, but best friends provide you with protection, warmth, safety, trust, honesty and everything else.

"True friendship is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth."
Dont go wetting your pants just for that please :D

Thank you to:

Kerry & Kirsty: For always being there throughout everything, without you, i would be incomplete, your not only my friends, your my sisters as well. I love you so so much.

Karmen: For being there, to make me laugh and help me through the tough times. I appreciate you and love you to the moon and back and around and around about infinity times.

Carrie: For being you. If you were any other way, it just wouldnt be the same. Finally converting to PROPER selflessness. I truly love you and you are amazing.

Bianca: For being so lovely to me. You always calm me down, say things that no one else can think of to say and you just listen to me speaking when im upset and you know that i dont really want you to say anything and that i just need comfort. I love you.

Ethan: For being absolutely immense. Suchan amazing person with the biggest heart ever. You are always there to stop my tears and no words can describe just how much i love you. You are so selfless and you hardly ever say a bad thing about anyone. Thank you.

Jordan: For putting up with me. You seem to always be there when im upset. You have never given up on me or left me on my own to cry. You are such a sweet person. Thank you and i love you.

Keith: For honestly being the best gor gor in this world. I am so glad i met you. You are THE great confucious, philosopher, "Dr Seuss". Bedtimes dont even exist with us, with our 10 minute goodbyes. Ily gor gor and thank you for giving me the best advice a gor gor could give. I know i havent known you for long, but your one of the people who i have started trusting a lot recently and you have that trustworthy feel about you. Thank you for everything.

Kacheok: For being my sai low. You are like no other. I am so happy that in my planned life, you are part of it. You are so so sweet, and you never say anything bad about anyone. When i say i dislike someone, you beg to differ and only say nice things. You are the other person who i havent known long and already, i trust you so much. You make me smile all the time just cos your so sweet and im THE proudest jeh jeh in the world..
张翠娃 (L) 张嘉卓 End of.


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages