Friday 21 August 2009

20.08.09

Cried again ><
Why did that happen?!
It was meant to be "no crying from now on"

Ive realised spilling my emotions out on this isnt too good...
People might be reading this ><
Then i look seeleee D=

Whatever, my dad was so sweet to me today
Made me smile when i was crying
Said if i could pick it up, i can let it go
Whenever that happens itll happen
Lets hope its soon
I wanna be able to look back on the past as a happy memory and not something that makes me wanna cry...

He wanted company
Not that my company wouldve meant anything
Not that i mean anything
Just another player practice thing
But i cant let it go
Let it go...
Let it go...
Nope... not working =_="

Whatever
Its nearly 4 in the morning
Imma sleep it off cos allow all this thinking
What its doing to my brain...
It just isnt good


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages