Friday 20 April 2012

200412 ♥ x

Currently waiting for daddy to come home and pick me up to take me to work!
Bored and so i thought id blog more to make up for all the lost time!
We needa serious catch up blog ^^
Worked every Friday and Saturday since i came home, plus the Tuesday just gone because lets face it, even with my student loan, i need the money.
Talking of student loan, that doesn't come till Monday...
*SIGHHHHH!*
Did shit all today, blah dee blah, was meant to do work, but yeahhh!
That didn't happen!
I did however play guitar till my fingers hurt!
Then i thought id rest them by playing piano, then after that, i went back to guitar cos the piano has defeated me.
I haven't practiced in too long and it has officially defeated me.
DEFEAT = STORY OF MY LIFE WITH MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS!
I will not admit defeat in any other aspects of my life, ahahhaha =p

Hardly spoken to TC since he got back to uni, whatever, i guess its just how the cookie crumbles cos of assignments.
Its cool, i can deal with it ^^
I think its just having a hard time dealing with it cos i have nothing to do all day, so I'm bored and start missing him!

Cant wait to see CT, haven't seen her for only 3 and a bit weeks, but it feels like i haven't seen her for yearsss!
Were gonna go shopping on Thursday cos its 20% off everywhere for students!
YESSSSSSS :)

Forgot to tell you that when i went to LDN, i went to hi sushi with my babies and we had sushi buffet!
RARAR i miss them already :(

Over and OUTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages