Sunday 22 April 2012

220412 ♥ x

WOWWOWWEEWOW!
LOOK AT THIS NEW DASHBOARD!
I came on here and i thought id pressed something wrong o.O
Properly confused and wondering where the hell i am..
But hey, it looks more professional i guess, and this typing platform is BEAUTS! Its like a massive word document!
Loving it! Maybe cos I'm an english student.. Hmmmm..
Nevertheless, still confused, but maybe thats due to me being dim and slightly tired right now.
It looks completely different, and i had NO idea how to start a post, like i was clicking around and it just wasn't it..
So i gave in and watched the video till it told me how to LOL >:]
Now i feel like a massive geek (Y)


I gotta wake up in 6 hours, so i don't really know what I'm still doing blogging..
But seriously, fb, scroll scroll, nothing, tumblr, scroll scroll, nothing.
I am on these websites WAYYY too much, it can't be healthy!
BUT, what can you do?! :D


I again, did jack all today, literally sat around and did nothing!
Woke up around 10 and went korean supermarket with my daddy, and then bought loads of har gao YESSSSS <3
Then i got home at around 12 and ate these har gaos and then got some massive tummy ache *cries*
Thenn i decided to nap after watching loads of cbbc ahahhaa!
Oh wait, no, first, me and Kirst went on each others fbs and talked to loads of our mutual friends and pretended to be each other
LOOOOOL, the life of me and Kirsty Liu.. Its what best friends do..
Were just THAT cool..
SO COOL, THE ICE CUBES WERE JEALOUS, hahahah! Ba dum bum tsshhhhh!
Okai, I'm sorry, I'll stopp, clearly I'm embarrassing you blog!
HARHARHAR!


Anyways, yeah, so after that, i went to nap at around 3 and could notttt sleep!
Literally, lay on my bed for about an hour just not being able to fall asleep, and then when i finally did fall asleep, i had a bad dream.. GREAT.
Ah wells, so i wake up, and i still have a tummy ache, but i had work in the evening, so i soldiered on like a soldier (as they do) and i got dressed and waited for my daddy to come pick me up for work!
Okai, so he was like, 45 minutes late, meaning i worked for 45 minutes less, so YAY!
But i feel bad that i wasn't there to help, even if it wasn't my fault ><
Meh well!
So £60 here i come because i worked Tuesday, yesterday and today!
Well, technically Friday and yesterday cos today is technically Sunday..
Yeah, I'm babbling, my bad!
But yeah, moneys!
I definitely need it, since my loan still hasn't come through yet!
Its meant to come through tomorrow, as in the 23rd, SO IT BETTER BE THERE, or else... Well or else nothing really, apart from the fact that I'm screwed.. LOL :D
But bub has moneys, so i can survive off him if worst comes to worst >:]
Even though he spent lots onna badders racket today... Hmmm..
But nahh, it should be in my bank sooner or later T_T


I BOUGHT THE CUTEST PILLOW CASES FROM BOLDLOFT!
Omg, they're ones that I've wanted for ages, but since i have a single bed, therefore one pillow, its like, whats the point?!
But seeing as next year imma have a double bed next year, i took full advantage and ordered pillowcases that have a pattern that join!
AHAAA, I'm so cool, allow mee T_T
IM SO EXCITED TO USE THEM!
I bet I've jinxed it now or something cos I'm so excited about accommodation next year, and i haven't exactly been pulling off my workload.
I have unbelievable amounts of work to do, most of which i don't even know whether il pass.
And i have an exam on the 15th, which i am worried as hell about, because to be frank, i don't even know what its about..
Awkward turtle..
MEH WELL, il just wing it and see how my skills are! Hahahah!


Okai, anyways, seeing as I'm going back to BHAM tomorrow, i hadda hella lot to pack just now, and i did some housework, cleaned stuff up so that it was clean for daddy.
I don't wanna leave D=
I love being at home with daddy!
Im so sad ><
But either way, i gotta man up and go back to uni, because i have already semi left the nest! AHAAA!
But yeah, mehhh..


ANYWAYSSS, imma sleep now blog!
I have to wake up bright and early, although il probably fall asleep in the car..
EITHER WAY, imma leave you with some pictures of my Easter!
And i apologise that they're not in the right order, i can't work this out yettt :/
Im confusing myself and I'm way too tired to edit this properlyyy T_T
I did put dates and stuff though! And if there aren't any dates then it means its just continued from the last one!


Over and OUTTTTTTTTTT




Sushi with my beautiful people - 010412 <3

MY BEAUTIFULS - RO went pooing in BK T_T <3

Curling my hair cos i was bored - 060412 >:]
Ohhaii - 071412 <3 
Rex and Jordan - 140412 ^^ 

Beautiful lunch that Jordan cooked :D
Daddy, i love you - 100412 <3 

Bored ass! Some of my teep jee seurngs! - 190412 :)

Lunch time with daddy at Patisserie Valerie - 060412 <3
Best Friend - 070412 <3 
Arrr-rexx - 070412 <3 

Being fobs with my best friends - 010412 <3

New tongues? =p

Self made ordering sheet ahahha >:] 

Me and my best friend - 110412 <3
About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages