Tuesday 4 December 2012

041212 ~ ♥

CancerYou Think of that Person as Perfect - You project your idea of the perfect one onto them and you overlook their weaknesses or flaws.

Is that how you felt about me..?
I know its stupid of me to ask this really.. But i really do wonder.
You used to tell me i was perfect, but i really doubt you meant it now.
Lets be honest, im not am i?
And it shows, cos youve gone and broken my heart and left.
I was right.

I used to think that we both slept really late, because wed be texting all day long and then wed always text each other good night around 1am..
But now, i sleep at abnormal times, like 4am or something stupid, and my days feel so long T_T
And when these days feel long, i miss you so much more because it feels like i haven't spoken to you in so long.
But if you think about it, 6 months really isnt that long a period of time..

I miss you so much, i really dont know what im supposed to do..
Today i was speaking to XF and hes been so nice to me lately, and even when i say things that i used to say to him, however small, and however irrelevant to our relationship, i feel like the worst person in the world.
When i really shouldnt because were no longer together and the things that we used to say to each other are no longer significant.
But after i say those things, i physically want to take them back, or like, untype them or something, because i feel horrible, i feel upset at myself for typing those things because i feel like they were 'our' things that we said to each other.
Its ruined everything because i should be able to say things to people normally, and yet the smallest of things seems to matter to me and remind me of you.
What have you done to my mind?
Just uncast this stupid spell on me already!

Im stuck, and i wish i wasnt.
Somebody help me.
Help me get out of this horrible place.
Please.

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages