Wednesday 12 December 2012

121212 ~ ♥

Check out the cool date bloggy!

Tumblr is downnn, i guess the world really is ending ><"
It hasnt worked for hoursss fml!
But im keeping myself busy watching Gossip Girl :D

I came home for Christmas today, and i am so, so nervous about seeing TC..
I dont know how im gonna react, or how hes gonna react..
I dont know whether i want to see him to be honest..
But i know i have to in order to be able to start to get over him.
I was saying to CT today that i was worried he has a new girlfriend, and what if he brings her to our home town?
I think id die if he had a new girlfriend, let alone meet her..
But i know that i cant stop him having a new girlfriend, its just that it would break my heart even more, thats all.
My world would crash and burn *sigh*
I hope im not that easy to get over and just unlove.. ><"
I bet if i gotta new boyfriend, he wouldnt give two craps T_T
But if two people are meant to be, then theyll be, right?

I was just thinking about stuff, and this time last year, TC was telling me that hed definitely come to my birthday party last year, and that no matter what, he wouldnt let me down.
And he was right, he didnt let me down, in fact, this time last year was when our relationship was at its peak.
This year, i doubt hell even wish me a happy birthday.
And i think that thats when il be really upset, because i expected a happy birthday from him every year.
And he asked me whether hed get a new years kiss, and i told him of course.
And sure enough, at midnight of the 1st of January 2012, he wrapped his arms around me, and whilst everyone else was shouting and screaming and singing and hugging cos it was a new year, he kissed me and told me he loved me.
A while later, whilst were all still with our friends, what do i get? A text telling me hed loved me for 365 days and that he wanted to be with me always and forever.
Well, the text was much longer than that, but my brains learnt to block out the details of texts from him over the past 6 months.
This coming 1st of January 2013?
Il be lucky if i get a smile to be honest..
I just hope that by then, il be over him so that i wont even care if i dont get a smile.

Not sure how that ones gonna turn out..

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages