Thursday 14 February 2013

140213 ~ ♥

Dear bloggy, happy valentines day!
Or should i say, happy very sad day for me this year!

Sooo, last year, on this day, 11 minutes ago at 23:57, TC texted me saying good night, so theres me thinking he forgot about valentines day.
Low and behold, 7 minutes later, he texted me a valentines day text, asking if i thought hed forgot and that i shouldnt be silly cos he loved me and that he was thankful that id stayed with him even after all the crap hed put me through before.
Cant believe its been a year..
I was, THE happiest girl when i was with him bloggy..
And this year, i feel single af.
To be honest, im not doing too badly, im not crying over the fact that im single or anything haaa ^^
Its just that stuff like this makes me miss him, which really sucks right?
Cos he probably doesnt give a shit.
He probably acknowledges that its valentines day, and yet just doesnt give a crap and i probably havent crossed, and wont cross his mind once..
That sucks right?
And what sucks even more is, i care about that.
Like, it actually upsets me, when it shouldnt.
It really shouldnt.
I shouldnt let this affect me, i shouldnt even have him on my mind, and i should be thinking about what hes thinking..
But i do..
I am wondering what hes thinking, im wondering whether hes thinking about me, or whether hes thinking about someone else.
Eurgh.
And whats worse is im not even tired yet so i cant sleep this off T_T

I gotta try my hardest to just think of this as another day..
Its just another day Daps..
Just another day..

Well, thanks for putting up with me all these years bloggy, i really appreciate it :)

Over and OUTTTTTTTTT



About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages