Sunday 10 February 2013

100213 ~ ♥

Happy Chinese New Year bloggy!
Welcome to the year of the snakeeee!
I hope you have a great year this year! ;D
And that your blog publishing skills are just as great! :)
快高长大! ^^

Ive had work for the past two nights at my uncles takeaway in Leatherhead..
I pretty much came home to work this weekend!
I have work tonight too, well yeah, tonight, seeing as its after midnight! ;D
I worked from 5-11 yesterday, and 4-10 today!
Rawr i am one exhasuted twenty year old chinese girl!
Then i go back to Bham on monday..
Waaaaa, i like being at homeee ><"

I forgot to tell you about thursday bloggy!
My daddy came to pick me up from the station seeing as i arrived back in London that day, and he was wearing a suit..
A SUIT! ^^
Ive only ever seen him wear a suit in videos of me as a baby, so im guessing he hasnt worn a suit for like 19 years?!
Cos he stopped working at 大三元 like close enough to just after i was born/1 year old!
I think that whenever i see him wearing a suit, its like im reliving the single most proud moment of my life!
I know that sounds really weird, cos surely your parents are meant to be proud of you right?
But i just feel so prouddd, that even at his age, hes achieving things.
Wanna see a picture of my daddy inna suit? =p



Ahahaha isnt he so cute?! ^^
But yeah, just thought id share this proud moment with you bloggy!

Needless to say,  youd think that whenever i think about this proud moment of mine, where i feel like a parent seeing my kid go off to school for the first time, it would mean that ive thought about TC less.
You would be, very wrong.
In fact, recently, ive thought about and started missing him more again.
When am i gonna get out of this ugly rut of mine?! T_T
I truly believe hes cast a stupid stinky boy spell on me thats got me hopelessly devoted to him, EURGH.
I wanna get these memories outta my head.
Please someone kill me.
I dont know how long i can carry on with these thoughts and feelings in my life.

Over and OUTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages