Friday 22 February 2013

220213 ~ ♥

Im at work atm so this fonts gonna show up really grinm, il edit when i get home! ^^
My hands are pretty much frozen cos theyre numb with cold ><"
Its like -828389 degrees, i would say at least i have 3G tonight but tbh im so cold i can hardly use my phone D=

OMG A HOT GUY JUST WALKED IN ^^
Mmm loving life right noww, his eyesss!
But i look shit for work so thats not gonna happen..

I miss TC a lot today :/
Not even cos its the 22nd, cos i didnt realise till i looked at the calendar, but i just genuinely miss him a lot today.. Whic totally sucks cos i wish i didnt miss him..
I wonder if he ever thinks about me :/
He probably doesnt but a girl can dream rightt? ><"
I wonder if he thinks about me on the 22nd..
Or ever for that matter..

Omg bloggy, scary customer just walked in and hes staring at me funny and scarily and i dont like itt ><"
Anyways.. As i was sayingg..
I was thinking.. I used to put a smile on TCs face every time he gotta text from me.. And now.. I wonder if he has a new girl that does that, like, is there a new girl that managed to make him smile?
Eurghhh.. I cant even bear him having a new girl texting him.. How the heck am i gonna handle him making another girl smile? Or have him hold her hand? Or hug her? Or touch her? Or kiss her?
I cantt.. Even just thinking about it makes me feel physically sick.
I mean if just a picture pf him and a girl can make me cry then wtf am i supposed to do?
Imma frikkin broken soul *sigh*
Wtf is life mannn?!
Why wont my heart fix itself?
Why wont my mind just stop caring and just not care whether he touches another girl?
But i cant.. It just makes me feel ill thinking about him with another girl.
Fuck sakes bloggy, i hate my life..

Rightt, back to work cos my hands are literally so cold i can hardly type ><"

Over and OUTTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages