Thursday 10 April 2014

100414 ~ ♥

Its a fact that there are 7.046 billion people in the world as of 2012.
Well, now its 2014, and the human race just keeps increasing in numbers, so i wonder how many people there are now.
But lets say that the number is still 7.046 billion.. That makes me a very lucky girl.
Out of all these 7.046 billion people, today, i am missing one person.
See, thats what makes me a very lucky girl, because that means that out of all the people that exist on this planet, that one person that i miss, misses me back.
Not many people are lucky enough to find someone that they love, so to be a person that is lucky enough to be experiencing it, I'm treasuring every second.

Theres a phrase that goes something like: 'one in a million', and yet, i have my one in a billion.
To the world, he may just be one person, but to me, one person, he's the world.
Im glad that i have the opportunity to miss him, and that may seem like a strange thing to say, but its true.
I would rather miss him, than not have him to miss, if that makes sense.
I don't know, you think weird things when you're in love, things that people who aren't in love may not necessarily understand.
But having him to miss, is the best present that God could give me.
Apart from my parents, he, is the best present that God has given me, and i appreciate every single second that i spend with him.

On tuesday, i came home for Easter from Birmingham, and i arrived at Euston at 15:33.
Originally, i had planned to stay at his until wednesday, and then go home in the afternoon, but the plans changed because he had something to do wednesday evening.
Either way, i felt that seeing him for a few hours was better than not seeing him at all.
He had a meeting with his tutor at 4pm, and so that meant that by the time i arrived at Waterloo, he had just started his meeting.
I hung around in Starbucks for about half an hour and then he called me to say he was done.
I walked outta Starbucks, with my 28449 bags, and started to walk to the bus stop on Waterloo Bridge to meet him.
So there i am, walking along, and i had butterflies in my tummy.
I always get a nervousness (a good one) just before i see him, and its like an excited nervousness, like i can't wait to see him.
Anyway, he mustve walked really fast, (or i was just walking really slow..) because by the time i got to the beginning of the bridge on my side, i could already see him.
And the moment i saw him, i just felt.. Complete.
All i had in my mind was him.
THAT IS SO LAME T_T
But, it felt like i was home.
And i was nowhere near home, (i have three homes: Birmingham, home home, and his home) so i came to the conclusion that, at the ripe old age of 21, i finally understand the phrase: 'home is where the heart is'.
Before, i knew that phrase, but i still thought, well, home is where you live.
Wrong.
The only reason why my home home is my home is because it has my family, my memories, my bed.
The only reason Birmingham is my home is because CT is there, its where i go to and from uni, and it also has my bed (you see a pattern here haha ^^)
The only reason why his home is my home, is because he is there.
Without those things, all these homes would just be houses.
Places on a map.

Before i had to leave, we were cuddling on his bed, and I'm telling you now, there is no place that id rather be.
Even whilst I'm sitting here, i wish i was in his arms right about now.
The feeling is indescribable, honestly, its just not something you can put into words, its something you have to feel for yourself.
I feel like every thing else in the world around me just fades away, and its just me and him.
I had to leave to go home at around 10pm, and i did not want to leave.
We got to Waterloo, and the second i had to get on my train, i wished i didnt have to.
Its like as long as were apart, i wish we weren't.
And its silly, because i know il see him in 5 days time, but my gosh does 5 days pass slowly when were not together.

Today, he was busy, and we spoke for about 15 cumulative minutes, probably even less.
And even though i missed him all day, those 15 minutes were enough.
Of course, if it had been longer, it would have been good, but  to know that I'm on his mind for even that amount of time, is enough for me.
He's gone to sleep already, in fact, he's been asleep for a while, and i hope he's having sweet dreams, because he deserves every thing good in life.
Im probably gonna go to sleep soon too bloggy, i just felt like writing some stuff :)
I really do feel like we belong with each other, and every day i am thankful that he is a part of my life.
And on that note, I'm going to sleep bloggy :)

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages