Tuesday 15 April 2014

150414 ~ ♥

Bloggy, I've hit that stage of the day where i have a blank mind..
Its 23:40:47 at the moment, why do i feel so empty? ><"
Maybe i should eat that cheesecake.. But its not my tummy that feels empty hahaha.
Its my head that feels empty..
Wassup with meeee? T_T
Im kinda staring at this page just with nothing in my head but yet i felt like typing to you.

Its too early to sleep isn't it?
BLs sat next to me playing guitar, and it sounds really good ^^"
But for some reason, I'm not feeling like haaaappy, i dunno whyyy.
Im not feeling sad or anything, i just feel like my heads really blank atm o.O
I wrote nearly 500 words of my Shakespeare essay, and its not in for another month and 6 days..
Seriously.. WHO AM I?!
Hahaha, nah, BL said he'd be able to concentrate on his project if i did my assignment cos then he wouldn't procrastinate and distract me.
BUT THE BUMHOLE HAS BEEN PROCRASTINATING ANYWAYS.
So yeahhhhh!

Another less than 17 minutes until me and BLs 6 months..
Time has flown as usual!
I already gave him his presents last night though cos neither of us could wait hahahah.
He's been busy with his project so he hasn't had time to get me one, but i don't really mind, i don't need a present etc ^^"

Maybe i should do some more of my assignment..
MEEEHHHBEEEHHHHH

Over and OUTTTTTTTTT




About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages