Sunday 6 April 2014

060413 ~ ♥

MEE SAAAA TIREDDDD.
Not sure how long BL is gonna beeee, i feel like i wanna wait till he's done gaming, but then i am just literally about to die of tiredness ><"
Were ft'ing atm, but were not talking cos he's gaming, and I'm running out of things to do to keep me awake.
Whys he sucha late bird WAAAAA.
I WANNA STAY UP BUT IM PRETTY SURE I CANT STAY TILL HES DONE.
WHAT DO I DO?! #firstworldproblems

I CANT BELIEVE ITS ALREADY APRIL FML WHAAAAT.
WHAT IS THIS LIFEEEE?!

Anyways, i have come to you bloggy, because telling you about the struggles of life will get me through this tiredness :D
My arm/shoulder muscles are pretty much broken.
I think its cos i carried buxton waters yesterday and i might have pulled a muscle *sigh*
NOW IM IN PAIN FML, THE STRUGGLE IS SO REAL.
I feel like my arms are about to fall off or like someones punched them multiple times.

What other pains are there?
Oh yeah, i couldn't buy a train ticket today, cos all my online purchase payments decided to get processed today, and i have a spending limit per day on my card, so i had to borrow CTs card to buy my train ticket LOL
THIS LIFE IS NOT THE LIFE THAT I ASKED FOR.

I am also starting to get ill i think, my throat is starting to get sore and I'm getting a bit of a cough, OH YAY.
YAY MEEE.
NAAAAAAT.
Okai, my eye sight is going fuzzy, i think i really need to sleep.
BUT I WANNA STAY UP, OHHHHHHH, decisions decisions, i wanna kill myself LOL
Well, i guess death has been decided.
Im totally going on a tangent here cos I'm so tired that I'm going mad and don't even know whats going through my brain atm.
I have word vomit hahahaha, where i just type what goes through my mind, but i don't even know whats going through my mind, its like I'm going madd, THIS IS MADNESSSSSSSSS.
LOOOOOL OMG SERIOUSLY IVE GONE CRAZY.
Maybe i should sleep soon..
HMMM..
HOO HUMMMMM..
DO I SLEEP?!
Yeah, okai imma go before i type any more shit that doesnt make sense bloggy!

Over and OUTTTTT



About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages