Thursday 3 September 2009

03.09.09 <3 x

Were down to 60%
Im getting there
I really am =]
But i can tell already, that when i see him again, its gonna go wayyy back up again
Thats whats wrong with me
I cant control it
I wish i could, cos i would give quite a few things to be able to do so...

Hmm...

Anywayyy
I havent blogged inna while!
Ive had stuff to blog about, but i just havent had the time to write anything... ><

So... on the 1st of September, 2009:

Keith, Kacheok, Andrew, Karmen, Anthony and RayRay came to my houseee
It was soo sooo fun
Had the best day of the month and it was so good to just chill out at home with a bunch of friends
So much cooking and stuff XD
Videos on fb, go watch em :D

2nd September, 2009:


Had to wake up bright and early
At the time of SEVEN AM
Enrollment day at Heathside which i am not attending (Y)
Good times, met some new people there and such
Thank god i had Kerry <3

3rd September, 2009:

First day of school at Heathside
Started at 11:15 am
Tomorrows back to normal time.
7 am start ><

Also my first day as a 6th former
Gosh it feels great <3
And it feels so good to be back at school strangely
If i was a few years younger, then id be dreading school
But ive been missing it up the the point where im glad im back at school
And its like, ive missed having a routine everyday and learning things which dont always entertain me.

Seeing boys around me all the time is WEIRD, cos ive been to a girls school for the past 5 years
Kinda makes you self concious sometimes
But whatever, i dont really care tbh
Allow having to choose clothes to wear in the morning though
GOSHH

Imma on fb atm
Corrr
And msn...
Im so sleepy though ><
I wanna sleep
I think i might go nap =]
Alfiepoo is lying to me ><
GRRR HIMMMM <3

Overr && Outttt Maxxieeee


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages