Tuesday 23 August 2011

230811 ♥ x

Ohmygod.
My mum is driving me crazy.
Its past 2am..
She calls...
She starts saying how the uni im going to is shit.
How its not high enough in the league tables.
How me being happy there doesnt matter if im not gonna get a job.
Eurghhh, its pissing me off to another level which i didnt even know existed.

She keeps saying how shes gonna come back to England at the end of the month.
I dont want her to come back till i leave for uni.
Honestly, whats the point?
Shes like, i gotta teach you what to pack...
Do i look like a 2 year old to you?
IVE GOT A FUCKING LIST FOR FUCKS SAKE.

And then im like, mum, its 2am in the morning and youre talking to me about this, why dyu even call this late.
And shes like, i knew you came back from going out..
I was like, that doesnt mean im still awake.
And she was like, but you are.
Im like, what if i was asleep, then you wouldve woken me up with some next ringing of the phone AT TWO FUCKING AM.
ARE YOU FORREAL?!
MY GOD, I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW.
I CANT DEAL WITH THIS.
CALLING AT 2AM, PROBABLY DISRUPTING MY DADS SLEEP AND THEN CHATTING ALL THE CRAP TO ME ABOUT MY UNI.
I CANT DEAL WITH THIS.

Then i was like, i cant deal with this.
And shes like, why are you getting so angry for?
AND IM LIKE, COS YOU THINK THAT HAVING A GOOD JOB IS EVERYTHING.
Honestly, she was like, whats the point in being happy when you have no money.
I DUNNO, I DONT WANNA BE FUCKING RICH AND BE DEPRESSED THOUGH.
SKEEEEEEEEEEN.
I WASNT EVEN GETTING MAD AT HER?!
I was properly calm and just like, tbh, why are you coming back so early and why are you calling so late?
IT WAS JUST A QUESTION MAN.
And shes like, you cant change my mind, im coming back.
And im just like, you know what yeah, youve gone for so fucking long, you might as well just fucking stay there.
I just want my dad to take me to uni and thats it.
WHATS THE POINT IN COMING BACK WHEN IM LEAVING?!
HOW ABOUT GO AWAY.

And shes like, you havent called me back in the past 2 days lalala.
And im like... I HAVE A LIFE.
IF YOU WANTED TO TALK TO ME SO MUCH THEN YOU SHOULDNT HAVE LEFT THEN SHOULD YOU?!
NO!
So shush.
Eurgh i am majorly pissed off.
I needa cry it all out.
Why is she sucha horrible person sometimes?
GHsiopabgaobgoabgoa.
CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBS.
BED TIME <3
Laptop shopping tomorrow with daddy and uncle hopefully :)

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages