Sunday 28 August 2011

280611 ♥ x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDYYY <3
I love you forever and ever and ever ^^
I hope you had an amazing day today and allow you having work :(
SUN TAI GEEN HONG AHHHH! <3 <3

Its a frigging weird life this.
The past few days have been weird.

So on Friday, TC had his theory test, sooo, i woke up bright and early to go meet him in Kingston.
I was sat in Maccys on my onesies whatsapp'ing ST and waiting for him with 2 hashbrowns LMFAO ^^
Then we shopped for a while and i chose tshirts for him for uni :)
I have impeccable taste (how dyu even spell impeccable?)
Anyways, then we went back home and watched Hercules cos hes a loser <3
Hes honestly a loser =p
An 18 year old boy wanting to watch Hercules, its cute though :)
Then it rained, and we kissed in the rain cos were just cool like that ^^
It was the best!
Bleh then i had work after that, and it was quite busy i guess, couldve been better thoughh.

Thennn Saturday...
I did nothing
LOL
Imma frigging loser.
I sat at home all day drama'ing till work ^^
Then after work, i drama'd more!
Then after midnight, it was daddys birthday.
YEAHYEAHYEAH!
So we cut a cake, and i gave him his card and present :)
Then we drama'd together till 5am..
LMFAOO
EVEN THOUGH WE HAD TO WAKE UP AT LIKE 10! D=
Then at like, 7am, the doorbell kept ringing T_T
And i thought it was a dream at first LMAO!
Then it kept going and i was like, wtfff?!
So i went to open the door and its my mum?
I WAS LIKE, THE HELLLLL?!
And i was like, dad, mums home?
Then she kept talking to me...
Whilst i was tryna go back to bed?
And im like.. THE FUCK BRUV?!
Eurgh, got well pissed T_T
Then my dad woke up and was like, i had a strange dream that you told me mum was home!
And i was like... it wasnt a dream, shes actually home..
And hes like whut?
I was like, go look in my room...
AWKS LMFAOOOOO <3

Then we went out to yum cha and had haagen dazs after ^^
YUMYUMYUM.
OH THEN I GOT HOME AND FINISHED AUTUMN CONCERTO.
It was amazingg and the kid is actually the cutest!
And the girls so pretty, and the guys do'able at some angles LMAO :)

I told TC that my mum came home this morning and i think he got a bit worried..
I dunno, hes been kinda quiet tonight, i guess people have their days right?
He says everythings okai, but i think hes kinda worried that my mums home.
Im worried that my mums home.
Like on one hand, im glad she came home cos im like, its my mum.
But then on the other hand, cos she doesnt know about TC, it means that he cant come over and stuff, and its just awks.
It makes life so much more difficult.
And like, whereas my dads so cool with this stuff, my mum is like, the complete opposite, so its like, the WORST.
But i dont even care, im still gonna see TC.
We go to uni soon, so i gotta see him as much as possible before we leave.
Eurgh, this sucks so much.
What am i gonna dooo? :(
*Cries*
Meh, well figure something out.
I hate how hes gone all quiet :(
It makes me feel really uncomfortable.
Its the worst :'(

Probably gonna tell my mum about TC tonight though, wish me luck.

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages