Monday 29 August 2011

290811 ♥ x

MY GOD, I CANT BELIEVE MY UNI COURSE STARTS IN THREE WEEKS.
OHMYBUDDHAAAAAAAA!
Uber excited/nervous/whatever feelings can be felt.

Eurghhhhh.
Just now, i told AS that whenever she tells me that ive ditched SHINee for TC, it actually upsets me.
And i think now, shes upset with me...
Which is really awks cos i was just tryna be honest.
Like, it honestly does hurt.
Its happened a few times now, where ive felt so shit for "ditching" SHINee.

Like, thats not even the main thing, i just dont want her to hate me over something she thinks ive done.
Like, she keeps apologsing.
I dont want her to, i just want her to not like hate me.
It feels like she dislikes me for it but wont say it directly and just says that to get it out.
But its not even the case, i still like jizz over them, i just dont talk about it as much.
And now i feel really crap cos it feels like ive upset her, but i was honestly just tryna be honest with her.
Like, i dunno, but now i feel crap.

I should just shut my mouth.
Skeen.
I will never talk again in my life T_T
What is wrong with me?
This isnt what friends do.
But then, i cant help how i feel and i actually get upset by it.
Eurghhh alloww lifeeeeee.
Now shes not responding.
Oh nooo, this is the worst ><"

Talking of this is the worst, i think EY is a gay.
He doesnt even realise how amazing she is and hes just a gay.
He bare like talks to her sometimes, then doesnt talk to her sometimes, then makes it feel like he likes her, then doesnt.
Then like, WHAT DOES HE WANT?!
Eurghh, i am mad at him.

Someone else im mad at?
My mother.
My god.
I cried so much today.
Shes practically forcing me to go ask Brunel if i can still go.
EVEN THOUGH I TOLD HER I DONT WANNA GO OHMYGOD.
I told her i wanna go Bham.
But apparently she doesnt get it.
I cant take this stress mann!
Now she wants me to go to Brunel and talk to them personally?
Is she FORREALLL?!

Mmm...
But good things;

I HAD NANDOS TODAY ^^
That made me happy.
SOMETHING ELSE?!
DADDY GAVE ME CAKE.
It was his birthday yesterday, so he had loads of cake!

Ummm...
Then OH YEAH
I told my mum about me and TC last night, and she was completely fine with it o.O
Like, she talked to me about being careful and stuff, but shes completely fine and is letting him come over and stay over?
I was like, wow, who are you and what have you done with my mum?
But hehh, im happy ^^

I UPDATED THE PICTURES AND MUSIC ON MY PHONE SO YAY MEEE ^^
So i have a new background now so its all good in the hood :)

OH YEAH
Ive finished writing letters for 2KL, AB, AS, RK already :)
Ive just gotta write TC's now.
Im also thinking of starting on their presents because im lame but im just cool like that at the same time ^^

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages