Saturday 5 May 2012

020512 ♥ x

OHHHHAIII bloggyyy :)
I just texted baby good night, cos he's gonna be busy with his family, but imma quickly blog before i sleep!


I hadda good day for the most part today ^^
It was really cold outside :( Well, more windy than cold, but yeah!
Okai, annoyed because i can't put a :( at the end of the sentence, cos the html fudges up and its all like, you can't do this!
So i gotta type after a sad face..


ANYWAYS, yeah, some parts of my day were sad, but the rest was good, so imma okai with thattt :)
And i called my daddy after being sad and he comforted me as usual.
I really wanted to be home so i could have a cuddle from him, but meh, I'm so far away ><
I REALLY MISS HIM *CRIES*
I cannot WAIT to get home so i can see him and give him a massive hug!


I was meant to do work in the day time, but got kinda distracted..
I should really bunny hop to it tbh seeing as its all due in on wednesday :/
OH DEAR GOD, this is so stressful, but i can blame noone but myself for this procrastination!


Yeah, so today, i went sushi buffet with CT, and it was so great <3
At 5:30, we got the taxi to mechu, and then walked to woktastic.
ATE SO MUCH = YAYYYYYYYY!
Then we ate till about 7:15, and then got a taxi from mechu to town.
Then we watched American Pie!
Sucha funny film! But some points were sooo awkward hahaha, me and CT were just like, da fuq?
Then we gotta taxi home cos we got out and it was raining and cold and windy and we were like, 'WE AINT GETTING NO BUS!'
The taxi stank like BO.. :/
And CT was like, to the driver, we usually pay £9.
I usually say £7 T_T
WHAT IS THIS?!
But yeah! Me and cat had our girl date! WOOHOOOO!


Im sad that we didn't take any pictures today :(
BUT IT IS IN OUR MEMORIES AND HEARTS.
AND NOW ON BLOGSPOT :D
So i will remember it forever ^^


Imma sleep now bloggy, seeing as i told my baby i would!
And also cos i gotta wake up at 7:50 to Skype my uncle :/ Oh dear godddddd ><


Nighttt!


Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages