Friday 18 May 2012

180512 ♥ x

Eurghh, I'm kinda tired, but i need to rant.
I am so fucking pissed off atm, i want to cry.
But, its currently 01:35 and allowwww crying at this time cos you get nothing but swollen eyes and shit.


Ive never done anything to hurt him.
Ive never said anything mean to him.
So why is he being sucha dick and saying such hurtful things?
So, he asked CT to call me names on fb, and like, two words for you, how about, fuck you.
She's my best friend, she's not gonna fucking call me names on fb, are you fucking mad?
AGHFIaibaobaof.
Thats so dumb, like, i hate dumb people like that, who ask STUPID THINGS from people.
Like, 'don't tell her' - she's my best friend, of course she's gonna fucking tell me.
'Do this to her' - well thats not likely now is it?!


When we first met, we weren't great friends, but as the months went on, we grew closer, i started to trust you, to have faith in our friendship, but you're just a massive dick.
I thought we could be friends for a long time, but since when did you change so much?
Since when did you turn into sucha massive asshole?
I dunno what I've ever done to hurt you, well, to answer my own question, I've never done anything before.
I might have 'hurt' KY, but i never, and i repeat, never, hurt you.
You could call it sticking up for him cos he's your bredda, but if he was so hurt by me, then he would've come to talk to me himself.
I apologised to him, and since that day, he hasn't spoken to me since.
Did he really use your phone to text me?
Id like to believe that he did, cos then there'd be a reason for those hurtful things that were said.
And even if you were sticking up for him, then you don't have to be such a dick about it, bringing everything else in.
How immature can you be?
You know what, whatever, i cannot be fucked with such mo liew people.
ML was right about you.
He was totally right in saying you were a dick.
At first, i didnt wanna believe it, i thought, i can forgive this boy, even if he's hurt me, and even if he's being horrible, but you're beyond saving, and you're beyond being forgiven.
You don't even know what you've done, and you don't even realise that you've changed.
I dunno whats up with your life, but don't bring me into it.


You say that me and you are fine, and that we just don't talk as much as usual, but since when does fine mean, being horrible?
Last time i checked, the definition of fine was different.
You're a liar.
A massive liar.
Not only this thing, but driving away last time with CT and MC in the car.
Uncool.
I would never deliberately take your friends away from you.
And you said i was tryna take CT away from you.
How about shuttup.
You did that yourself, you killed your friendship yourself.
I had nothing to do with it, don't even try and put the blame on me.
She has become one of my best friends, but what of it?
Its got nothing to do with you.
I didnt become best friends with her due to pushing you guys apart, if thats how we did become friends, then it'd be some next fake friendship.
And i don't want any of those, aka you.
We became best friends cos we see each other practically every day, we laugh, we chat, we eat together, we watch movies, we can sit there in silence and not say or do anything and its fine, we miss each other when we don't see each other, we trust each other and we have fun, no matter what we do, we cheer each other up when the other is down and wed never make each other cry.
Now thats what friendship is.
I have friends who actually mean something to me, who i don't say and do horrible shit to.
You have some twisted definition of friend.


Just because CT doesn't wanna go somewhere, doesn't mean its got something to do with me.
Don't even get me started on how last time, she didnt wanna go clubbing then you spoke to me on the phone, ONLY to get me to go so that shed go.
DONT EVEN LEMME GO THERE.
My god, for dou lai ah.
Wanna kill something T_T
How can you just use someone like that? Why are you sucha massive dickhead of a friend?
And this time, she's got work, so why the FUCK are you bringing me into it, saying she has to call me names if she doesn't go?
What the fuck has it got to do with me?
'Are you dumb?' - quote you or KY.
Maybe you were always like this, but because we were all new friends, you didnt show this side of you.
I don't even know.
All i know is i don't wanna be involved in this shit anymore.
If you apologised, I know id forgive you, but until then, you mean nothing to me.
You have a disgusting personality atm, thats pretty much all there is to it.


Okai, so rant over, imma go sleep, wanna get these stupid ass thoughts outta my mind and wake up feeling freshhhh!


OVER AND OUTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages