Saturday 5 May 2012

050512 ♥ x

Haiii blogblog,


Okaii, so i was JUST lying in bed, and trying to type sideways..
That proved impossible and i had to type the first line like 10 times, so I'm now sitting up.
Look at what i do for you bloggy!


I woke up at 7:50am to Skype my uncle!
He said that he's gonna pay for my ticket to SF and that when me and my cousin get there, he's gonna give us a credit card so we can just spend whatever we want!
OHMYGOD, is this reality?!
This is way too good to be true.
I AM UBER EXCITED!
But i think imma save up the moneys for my massive splash out at Abercrombie >:]
IM SO EXCITED AHHHHHHHHHH! :D


Oh gosh I'm so sleepy ><"
I think thats why I'm also uber uber excited omgsh <3
But yeah, i woke up like 8471949 times last night.
Its like my head knows that I'm waiting for a text from baby, so i kept waking up to check if i had any, and i hadda text every time i woke up ^^ <3
He flew to Nice early this morning with his family, so he was texting me baiii :(
They're going for his mamas birthday, which to my knowledge, is tomorrow.
So, happy birthday mama chow! ^^
祝你: 生日快樂, 身體健康!
He's so lucky!
On my mums birthday, we eat cake..
LOOOOL!
We don't get to splash out for holidays all the time T_T
But its okai, i consider myself lucky anyways, i get holidays every years anyways :)
And plus, i always get to go to HK, so its all good in the hood!


My flatmates were SOOO loud last night, like, i get that it was Friday, but at 4-5am, they were just slamming their doors, talking in the corridor, and just being REALLY LOUD.
Stupid fobs.
I was so tempted to just go outside and be like, ohmyfucking god, why are you so loud?!
But my bed was too warm.
Talking of warm! It was sooo cold when i first got into bed!
It took forever to get the bed warm


Somethings up with the light in my room... Its flickering and won't switch on T_T
Its like one of those scary movie hostels T_T
SKEEEEN OMG.
Thank god its day time atm, or id be freaking out like crazy :/
Currently living in a holeeeee!
Haaaaa, provided i get my grades, IMMA BE LIVING AT COSMOPOLITAN.
Still can't get over it, so excited.
My god, the second half to this years gonna be good.
DAYUMMMMMMMM!


But yeah, i should really do some work today, otherwise i will be screwedddd!
Although.. Ive spent the past hour buying stuffs on Ebay :D
Last night, i bought 2 phone jacks, one black and one blue bow :D
OMG MY LIGHT JUST CAME ON!
After like 5 minutes of flickering!
Ahaaa yayyy!
Yeah, anyways, my other two phone jacks arrived yesterday, one panda and one plain one.
The panda one is SOOO cute, but i need superglue to fix it before i can use it, otherwise its just gonna fall apart.
And the plain ones actually really good, cos its hardly noticeable, but i can hang my phone charm off it, so I'm all happy!
If people copy me, imma kill em!
And just now, i bought a personalised phone case, AHAAA
Im sucha geek :/
I needa life ><


Talking of phones, reminds me of texts, and AS still hasn't texted me back :/
Ho humm... i dunno why i bother trying anymore, cos I'm not getting a reply ><
Ah well, can't dwell on such things!
I GOT WORK TO WORRY ABOUT ><


Oh yeah, after skyping my uncle, i called my cousin, Holly, to try and convince my cousin, Alex (Hollys brother) to come to America with us..
He said no.
I WAS LIKE WHAT?!
So i told him about the credit card thing and he wasn't even tempted?!
Erm.. sorry, but did he even hear what i said?!
Is he HUMAN?!
OMG o.O
He wants to stay at home playing his game the whole summer..
YOURE GOING TO TURN INTO A HOBBIT ALEX CHUNG!
But, all the more for me and Holly then!
Uber excited!


But yeah, i think imma brush my teeth and eat soon..
Kinda hungry :/
What to eat?
Imma be eating junk as usual.. AHHH WELLLL, needa eat less food, I'm sucha fat shit.
Pahaaaaaa oh well >:]


Over and OUTTTTTTTT!


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages