Wednesday 30 May 2012

300512 ♥ x

Dear bloggy, 


Its been 6 days..
How much longer do i have to wait?
What if in this 'period of time to [himself]' he forgets about me, doesnt want me, and starts to think that he's better off without me, or like loses feelings for me?
Like whatever he's going through, and needing time to himself, 


DAMNN, doorbell just rang, i have seriously been watching TOO many dramas..
I proper hadda heart attack thinking it was him.
It was the postman.. HAHAHAHA
LOL WHUT, seriously dramas give girls such false hope and high expectations hahahaha ^^"


Whatever he's going through right now, i think he just needs time, but i really hope he still loves me, well he told me he did before he stopped texting, so thats good ^^
I just want everything to get better, and this to endddd.
And that hell text me soon all smiley and like my babyy <3
Maybe this kinda thing is making us stronger, you know what they say!
Just gotta get through it! :)
Plus, its not just with me, he's being quiet with friends too, like, i remember this happened last summer, when he didnt talk to JF or FH, and he broke up with me, i think sometimes, he just needs tim alone, and I'm okai with that now, il wait ^^
Im just glad that my other friends know how to give him space too, cos thats whats best right now :)


Oh goshhh ><"
Im just getting super paranoid, like, even I'm starting to get used to not texting him, not that that means i like him any less, but I'm just worried you know?
Worried that if he spends enough time away from me, hell start to forget me ><;"
Although i doubt feelings fade like that, we've been through that before, twice, and his feelings didnt fade.
You know, come to think about it, he's liked me for like.. 2 years o.O
Wowww, i cannot believe time flies like that.. Its crazyyy! Well, crazy good!
So I'm probably just being paranoid.
Paranoia is NOT GOOD!
Il just wait till daddy comes home from work tonight so i can talk to him about it, cos he always manages to make me smile.
Time to eat food!
Just thought id update you a bit ^^"


BAI BLOGGYY!


Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages