Friday 25 January 2013

250113 ~ ♥

FH added CT on fb today..
Whatttt, whyyy?
This just reminds me of that time TM added ST..
LOOL OMG, whats up with my white friends? T_T (Sorry for the racial thing, but its true, although FH isnt completely white..)
And i had this sudden urge to text you.
To text you and say 'OMG BEE! *** ADDED *** ON FACEBOOK! WHAT IS LIFEEE?!'
Buttt, i couldnt.
And just as i was about to, i stoped myself.
Because, well one, youre no longer my bee, two, we havent spoken in about 24894 years, and three, and most importantly, were not even friends.
And although i think i might still love you, its totally your fault.
But then why am i still not over you?
What the fuck is wrong with me?
I am so over tryna get over you, and the irony is, im still not fudging over you T_T
I dont understand my brain, i just want it to die.
I just want it to shrivel up and leave me alone, its just not working since you broke my heart ><"
Why did you tell me you loved me before you did it?
Please, i just want explanations and a reason.
Why lie to me?
If you didnt love me then why lie?
You did me no favours by lying.
Maybe the time for me to get over you will come soon, but until then, i feel like my hearts gonna die of heart palpitations or some shit soon.

Over and OUTTTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages