Friday 9 September 2011

090911 ♥ x

Its been a quiet past few days, just been with family and TC :)
I really miss AS, since she said i talked to her awkwardly, we haven't really talked that much.
It feels like I'm losing her, but its like, if i text her, then will she text back?
It feels like she doesn't wanna talk to me about her issues anymore, like EY and stuff.
But if she came to me, telling me about it, id be there for her.
But it seems my advice given to her in the past may not have mattered as much as id hoped.
I really wanted to make sure she felt better, i wanted her to smile, to not be sad over this stupid guy who's not worth it.
But then again, this is like how she felt probably when i had those issues with TC.
I guess i can't help her if she doesn't wanna come to me.
Like before, she said to me that she couldn't help me if i didn't take her advice.
But it seems like she took my advice but meh i dunno.
I just want her to be okai :)
Its better when she's happy, but i guess she needs to do it in her own time, much like everyone else and everything else.
It'll all get better in time for her hopefully :)
Im sure it will <3

TC's on his way over nowww, I'm excited to see him :)
Were going to the pub together to meet all our friends ^^
Its the best!
A before uni gathering!

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages