Saturday 17 September 2011

170911 ♥ x

Been a sad few days, saying goodbye to people seriously sucks
It honestly feels like the end, even when its not, like, i know its not, cos il see them in 3 months, but it feels like its honestly the end just cos I've been seeing them daily for like 2 years.

Ive said bye to TC 3 times now, we keep thinking its the last time well say bye to each other for now, but then the next day, us lot will all hang out again and there'll be another goodbye.
Well, last night was truly the last one, we won't be saying goodbye anymore, cos we are both leaving for uni tomorrow!
Im leaving bright and early at 7 am, imma be so shattered but its cool cos i can sleep in that 2 hour car journey <3

Its so frigging sad leaving, i cried for so much fml, it just makes you cry and cry and cry like a bitch and its horrible and honestly the worst
But il see them at christmas and during new years, i better.

It is gonna be really hard for me and TC at uni, we both know it, but we said wed make it work and well see each other and skype each other as much as possible.
I get worried though, like, whats gonna happen and stuff
What if there are loads of new girls there that he hopelessly falls in love with cos I'm just not good enough.
But i trust him and he trusts me, so its okai ^^
He told me he loved me the other day ^^
Hehehehe, *happyfacetimesalot*
NEMNEMNEMIMMAMISSYOUBABY, RUFFINGGYOUUUU <3

And my sorry friends from LDN, didn't even come to kingston to see me, the gayboys
I no longer love them T_T
But nahh, its okaii, i hope the ones going to uni have fun and the ones off to college behave and do well! ^^

Imma miss everyone so much, i can't even express it ><
It makes me feel kinda lost, cos I'm just like, ohmybuddha, like, what the poop do i do without them?
And i can't help but worry that when we get back, everyones gonna have changed and been influenced by the new people around them and we won't be the same friends as we used to be.
I think thats ones of the main issues ><
I guess its all a part of growing up but it kinda sucks..
I hope that when we get back, everything will be the same and will be as good as it is now <3
Otherwise il cry, then die, then slap someone :D

Imma miss you guys and i love you guys

Over and OUTTTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages