Sunday 11 September 2011

110911 ♥ x

I just re-read all of AB's blog.
Fudge i hate that guy.
That stupid guy who ruined her life.
Still, she seems to be picking herself back up now, it seems as if she's succeeded in forgetting.
But, how much has she actually forgotten?
I highly doubt, and i know, that she hasn't.
I can bet anything.
I just think she's tryna move on with her life, which is what needed to be done.
And now, through it all, i think its back to CH.
CH, my bffl and dmc buddy >:]
I honestly think that one day, they'll end up back together.
Who knows if it will be for the better, or the worse, but i truly think they'll end up back together.
People say its not as easy as it seems, and of course its not.
But i think that ultimately, they'll see what they've been missing for the past year.
Each other.
Me and CH talk a lot about him and AB, i think he feels safe telling me and that we talk about it together.
It feels good to know that he trusts me and that he can turn to me when he needs to.
Its really hard seeing him like this, not like, hard, but i dunnoes, odd.
When someone you thought was like, really hard and strong, can actually be such a softie at times, its odd to see the difference and contrast.
Mmm.. anyways...

OMGAH UNI SOON.
In like, a week.
A week today, il be sleeping at uni...
Not in my own bed...
Im really gonna miss being at home, it really sucks.
I dont wanna leave at all and i wanna just stay at home and be comfortable.
I don't want change, i don't wanna leave.
Me and TC talked about uni again today.
Its so fucking SAD.
Eurghhhhhhh!
He's leaving on the same day as me.
Whereas all my other friends are leaving on like, the 24th and stuff...
So its like, they all have one more week at home and me and him are leaving so damned early
Its honestly the worst.
I am gonna miss everyone so frigging much.
I was doing their presents to take to uni last night and i was just like *cries* at how frigging far apart were all gonna be.
Its actually the worst.
Im like, on the verge of crying all the time cos i don't wanna be apart from my babies
It makes me so sad how were not gonna see each other every day.

Its true what people say, its a new start, lalala.
Well, it may be true, i have no clue, I'm not there yet.
But... RIght now, all I'm thinking is, you know what, i don't wanna fucking new start.
I wanna stay where i am right now.
Where everything i fine and dandy and jut frigging amazing.
But i guess you gotta grow up, its all you can do..
Theres no stopping it, or delaying it, you just gotta deal with it.
I think it gonna be the hardest for us all, i mean, the ones going to uni.
Cos its like, we got so used to being with each other all the time, so now that were not, its gonna be so different and were gonna find it so difficult to adapt to.
Its also gonna be hard cos were all gonna be making new friends separately, and were gonna continue growing up separately.
So its gonna be sooo gay.
But at least when we come back for the holidays, well see each other.

They're not the only ones imma miss.
Im gonna miss my LDN lot too.
Those silly pabos <3
I guess it'll be easier, in comparison to my school friends, cos i hardly see these friends as it is.
We go to different schools, were in spread school years and i don't live in London, whilst they do.
They can see each other after school, all the time.
Whereas i gotta travel like an hour to see them, and its not fucking cheap either.
But I'm not gonna deny that every single trip has been worth it.
I could not wish for better friends.
And they honestly give me some of the best memories that i have.
This Saturdays gonna be the last time i see them, hopefully they're all free and can come out and see me.
I dont wanna leave without seeing them.
It would be the worst.
I hope they all do well in school, and that they continue being the amazing people that they are whilst I'm not there to look after them.
And my babies better take care and be safe <3

Mehhh, my mothers being a gay and making me tidy the house.
Again.
I swear she gets too much joy outta tidying, its kinda asks.


Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTT

<3
About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages