Wednesday 28 September 2011

280911 ♥ x

Been at uni for 2 weeks, its gotten better :)
Ive met lots of new people, and i hang out with pretty much the same people everyday ^^
CT, KY, KC, CT and SC.
You'd think that you'd get bored, hanging out with the same people daily, but its actually the best :)
But it really sucks missing my old friends.
I really miss talking to them and seeing them all the time, its like a part of me has gone, but i guess i just have to adjust.
I can't wait to get back inna few months to see them, gahhhhh.

Its so hard, i miss him so much.
What do i do?
I hear a girl in the background and i immediately feel like my hearts about to stop.
Its not like i don't trust him, or think he's gonna do anything, its the fact that all these girls are around him every day and me? Well I'm about 2 hours away from him.
Its not like i can stop it, its not like i would, but god it makes me feel stupid.
Like i shouldn't care, cos i don't control what he does but eurghhhh, boooo.
I miss him so much :(
Like a lottttt.
It really sucks to know that i can't like, function properly without him, but i can't really help my feelings can i?

I can't believe its been over a year since day 1..
Times gone sooo quickly, A YEAR!
I was like o.O!
He was like, happy anniversaryy ^^ <3
Mehhhhh.
Im so touchy sometimes, it kinda sucks, but what can you doooo, i smell ><

Skyping mum at the momentttt, she keeps calling me mann
She's not even letting me like be independent, lalala
I dunnoes, pissing me offffffff ><
Mehhhhhhh.

Over and OUTTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages