Wednesday 5 September 2012

050912 ~ ♥

How is it that your words so easily pull on my heart strings, and yet my words dont even manage to reach you in the slightest?
Do you not care that badly?
Am i that insignificant to you?
Have you forgotten all about me?
Remember how we used to tease each other and id pretend to be upset?
And wed be holding hands and id start to pull away, and youd pull me back and wrap me inna massive hug and kiss me?
Do you even remember that?
Then id look up at you, and smile my happiest smile in the world, and youd smile back at me and id laugh all shyly and wed carry on teasing each other.
Remember?
Why do i even care?
I shouldnt, but i remember, unlike you.

Over and OUTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages