Friday 28 September 2012

280912 ~ ♥

Seriously.. How am i supposed to get over you?
I really dont know how, please teach me seeing as im sure youve already done it.
Theres this guy who ive been talking to, just as friends obviously, and like, hes going to Beijing tomorrow for 2 weeks.
And i wanna be like, best not forget about me yeahh? text me when youre back :)
And yet.. i feel like i cant. Not even that, i physically cant get the words out because it feels like its something id say to you.
Not even just to this new guy yeah..
Its to all my friends, i cant text anything that i used to say to you because it just hurts so much.
What the fuck is up with me bloggy?

I didnt blog on the day of our meant to be 2 year anniversary because i just didnt have it in me to blog about my feelings.
That day was a bad day, good i guess cos i played mahjong and got my mind off it, but bad just because, i missed you like crazy.
Happy belated 2 year anniversary TC..
I really thought wed be in it for the long run.
I guess i was wrong.

I dont really have much to say, apart from i love you and i miss you.

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages