Friday 14 September 2012

140912 ~ ♥

How did you manage to make me feel like this?
Like im not good enough for anyone.
I look at other girls now, and whoever i look at, i think to myself: 'shes so much prettier than you.'
And when i look at girls youre friends with, i feel threatened, and i worry that you'll start to like them, pathetic right?
But what you did to me, is why i feel like this.
I know if i ever saw you with someone else, if you got a new girlfriend, i would die.
Im not stupid, i know that this day will come, youre such an amazing boy, an amazing boyfriend, and im sure loads of girls want you.
But please let it be later rather than sooner, i dont think my heart can take this ><"
But how could you have the heart to make me feel like this?
Especially when you know me so well, and mustve known that your actions wouldve crushed me.

Nothings going right.
This wasnt how it was meant to be.
I love you..
Even if youre not for me to love, and even if i shouldnt.
Im sorry.
Im sorry that i loved you and still do.

Over and OUTTTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages