Tuesday 18 September 2012

180912 ~ ♥

Its already the 18th, i leave in 2/3 days for uni..
I wonder if youve already left for uni already..
Or whether youre at home..

This cover is amazing..
I wish i could play this, but i know if i did go and learn it, id just be reminded of you the whole time..
Even if piano is a way for me to forget and get completely involved in something else.
This was Our Song..

We used to listen to this all the time together, and it was the song that reminded me of you.
Remember that one time for some reason, i had your ipod on me?
I think it was cos the day before i had to walk home and my ipod ran outta battery so you lent me yours.
Or you came to mine and left it at mine and forgot to take it home the day i was ill..
I listened to that song on repeat the whole way walking to the train station the next morning..
It was sucha good walk.
You looking after me when i was ill was the best feeling ever.
Thank you for loving me..
Even if it was just for a while..

Over and OUTTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages