Thursday 20 September 2012

200912 ~ ♥

You said this to me a year ago.
One year ago, you texted me saying that you were sad because other boys got to see me every day whilst you couldnt.
Only one year.
365 days.
If you think about it, its not that long.. 1 day passes by extremely quickly.
Less than a year later, youve broken my heart yet again.
And now, you most probably couldnt give two craps about who gets to see me.

I miss you.
I miss talking to you every day.

Now its my turn to be jealous of anyone who gets to see you everyday.

Over and OUTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages