Wednesday 9 January 2013

090113 ~ ♥

Have you ever wondered how a person can just be so happy and normal with their life, when they've done so much to break yours apart?
I wonder this every single day.
Do they feel no guilt?
I know a lot of people would say, they probably dont care, but i still havent managed to get over it like, nearly 8 months later..
I want to be able to just move on, to forget about the asshole and what he did to me, and just be fine again.
I dont understand how some people can just move on so fast, like, stop liking once person, then like someone else a few months later.
Can you people please teach me how to do that?
I really need to move on, because he clearly has.
And how can i just be sat here, wanting and needing someone to be in my life, when they dont give two shits about me anymore?
Not even as a friend..
Why cant we be friends?
If hes over me, and knows im already trying to get over him, then why cant we be friends?
Or at least talk like civilised people.
WHY ARE YOU SO UNCIVILISED?!
Dont you remember any of the stuff we used to do?
Or how we used to be?
Was what we had real?
Did you really love me?
Or did you never love me?
Or did you realise near the end that you didnt really love me, but thought you did?
I have so many unanswered questions, so many confusing thoughts.
My brains about to implode.
You watch out.. Im gonna come over there and fight you T_T
Imma fight you till you tell me the truth about the past 8 months.

Over and OUTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages