Wednesday 16 January 2013

160113 ~ ♥

What do you do when you think your mum might be cheating on your dad?
Its not like i have proof or anything.. But like, i was suspicious of this ages ago, but then i kinda forgot about it and tbh, he didnt seem like he was with my mum or anything when i was in HK and around them..
But then hes always calling my mum when shes back in England, fair enough, whatever, friends talk on the phone right?
But then her HK mobile rang today..
And she was out, and i went to see who was calling her, and it said 'B'
So there i am feeling like something smells fishy, and then im like, 'maybe her friends called B'
THINK RATIONALLY OKAI DAPHNE?!
But then the home phone rings, and its her friend who i call 'Uncle Cloudy' (dont ask..)
And im just like, COINCIDENCE?!
I dunno what to think :/
When i asked her about it before, she told me nothing was going on, so fair enough, i doubt she would lie..
Eurgh, what do i doooo?
And more importantly, should i talk to my dad about it?
I dont think i should but its just like, EURGH, id want someone to tell me..
Although maybe he knows and is just choosing not to say anything.
Ottokae bloggy? :/

Btw, i just got home from the takeaway and i had to walk home..
It is currently like zero degrees, i was freezing my ass off at first, but then, as i carried on walking, i didnt feel cold, i kinda just felt numb.
Makes sense really, but i was also thinking about TC whilst walking home.
I think being in the cold and on my own always makes me think about stuff.
And i think this was the first time id walked on my own in the freezing cold since we broke up.
I was singing Vanessa Carlton's 'Thousand Miles' the whole way home hahah ^^"
And it just reminded me of him..
Why outta all songs did that song have to get stuck in my head? T_T
BOOOO YOU BRAIN!
But yeah, i guess its okai, i just do really miss him still..

Over and OUTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages