Monday 21 January 2013

210113 ~ ♥

Even my own dad said to my mum that if TC came back to me, id go running to me.
No.
I dont think my dad understands how wrong he is this time.
Yeah its true, ive given him chances before, but this time he fucked up.
He fucked up badly.
He broke my heart and i dont know how long its even gonna take me to forgive him and get over him, let alone just let him fuck up my life again.
Nu uh, no happening, no way josé.

I gotta wake up at like 7:45 tomorrow :/
So imma go brush my teeth, get ready for bed etc whilst i watch a youtube video, and then imma read before i sleep ^^
Goodnight bloggy.

Over and OUTTTTTTT



P.s. Happy 20+1 month to me! ^^
And i didnt even realise it was gonna be the 22nd until i looked at the date right now to double check if it was the 21st today..
And i used to remember way ahead of time!
But now that ive reminded myself, im gonna remember T_T
Great, i made myself go back to square one.
Good one Daphne.
About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages