Tuesday 15 January 2013

150113 ~ ♥

Just bought THE most expensive birthday present for someone (apart from my parents), and im majorly trying to justify myself!
I am gonna be poor af this term..
But i am gonna be eating like nothing and saving money that way..
So i guess it works out?
SOMEONE JUSTIFY MY ACTIONS?!
Maybe i shouldve saved seeing as im going to HK twice this year.. o.O
But you know when you just wanna buy something nice for someone that you know theyre gonna love and so you just do it spontaneously?
YEAHHH I DID THAT!
Hashtag yolo with me somebody!

So i havent blogged about TC for a while bloggy, it seems like whenever i sit down to blog, all the stuff that im feeling throughout the day just doesnt come out onto 'paper'.. I dont really know why ><"
Like, i was thinking about us cuddling up in my Cosmo room the other day, and i really thought that i wouldnt think about stuff like that because hes never been in it before so inna way, theres nothing for me to remember!
Wrong, my imagination works well.. too well for my liking actually T_T
So, seeing as i dont have much to say about him right now, i guess i wont force myself to write about him, but il probably start blogging about him again soon, who am i kidding?
I have the ability the size of an atom to get over him.
What is my problem? T_T
More important, what the fuck is his problem? T_T

Im gonna watch Silver Linings soon! :)
I am very excited! :D

IM SO HUNGRY FML.

Right, im off to make some dinner and watch Silver Linings!
I will leave you with some song lyrics!

"Somebody That I Used To Know" - Gotye


Now and then I think of when we were togetherLike when you said you felt so happy you could dieI told myself that you were right for meBut felt so lonely in your companyBut that was love and it's an ache I still remember

You can get addicted to a certain kinda sadnessLike resignation to the end, always the endSo when we found that we could not make senseWell you said that we would still be friendsBut I'll admit that I was glad that it was over

But you didn't have to cut me offMake it like it never happened and that we were nothingI don't even need your love, but you treat me like a strangerAnd that feels so rough

No, you didn't have to stoop so lowHave your friends collect your recordsAnd then change your numberGuess that I don't need that thoughNow you're just somebody that I used to know

Now you're just somebody that I used to knowNow you're just somebody that I used to know

Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me overBut had me believin it was always something that I'd doneBut I don't wanna live that wayReading into every word you sayYou said that you could let it goAnd I wouldn't catch you hung up on somebody that you used to know-oh-oh

But you didn't have cut me offMake it like it never happened and that we were nothing (oh)I don't even need your love, but you treat me like a strangerand that feels so rough

(oh)

No, you didn't have to stoop so lowHave your friends collect you recordsAnd then change your number (oh)Guess that I don't need that thoughNow you're just somebody that I used to know

Somebody that I used to knowSomebody (now your just somebody that I used to know)That I used to knowSomebody that I used to knowSomebody (somebody) (now your just somebody that I used to know)That I used to know

I used to knowThat I used to knowI used to knowSomebody
Except i never felt lonely in your company and you didnt even say you wanted to be friends.You just cut me off.I guess everything wasnt as perfect as you said it was.Now youve just left me with paintful memories..
Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTT
About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages